Welcome to the OutPatient Intravenous Therapy Source Book -
A one-stop resource to products, services and information available for intravenous infusion therapy
in an outpatient and ambulatory setting!
References and Publications
Here you will find references we feel helpful in intravenous infusion therapy, infectious diseases, CDC, WHO and more. Please feel free to contact if you have any useful links you would like us to add.
- AMEDEO - The Medical Literature Guide
Continuing Medical Education
- cmeWEB - American Health Consultants is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians. American Health Consultants designates each test in this continuing medical education activity for 1.7 credit hours in Category 1 of the Physician's Recognition Award of the American Medical Association (AMA). The Physician's One-Stop Resource for CME on the Web.Log on at http://www.cmeweb.com
- Interactive Online Continuing Medical Education for Healthcare Professionals
CMV Prophylaxis and Interocular Therapy. There are two ways to connect.
- Log on at http://www.ama-assn.org , the AMA site. After the URL, click on "Medical Science and Education", then click on "Clinical Care Options for HIV", then select CMV Prophylaxis and Intraocular Therapy.
- Log on at http://www.cmegateway.com. This will connect you to the Medical Education Collaborative (MEC) site. After the URL, click on "Online CME", then click on CMV Prophylaxis and Intraocular Therapy.
These buttons will connect you to the course and instruct you on how to read the materials, take the post-test and receive the CME credit.
Publications, Journals and Newspapers
with your logo!